Experience with a start-up company in a medical device environment. Performs and coordinates activities related to inventory control such as shipping, receiving, expediting, kitting and raw materials storage. Supports the manufacturing organization relative to raw material, sub-assemblies and operating supplies requirements. Generates purchases orders to support manufacturing & R&D line supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials and assemblies between departments, according to production and shipping schedules.
- Receives all incoming materials (production and non-production) in a timely manner according to SOPs.
- Works directly with Finance to reconcile related documentation.
- Ships finished and non-finished goods products to customers
- Prepares sterilization loads & receives sterile product with appropriate completed documentation.
- Maintains raw material inventory integrity in accordance with the part and lot numbering system.
- Maintains & executes real-time transactions in ERP system.
- Performs periodic physical inventories and/or maintenance of a cycle count program to ensure inventory accuracy and reporting on same.
- Maintains the neat and orderly appearance of the company’s inventory storage and warehouse areas.
- Other tasks as requested by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Understands GMP & ISO job related regulations.
- Thorough understanding of UPS & Fed-Ex shipping procedures.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and the ability to be flexible taking on many different tasks.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all functional areas.
- 4-Year college preferred.
- Five (5) years direct functional experience in a medical device environment.
- Experienced with GMP and ISO regulations.
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite; a plus) commonly used in the medical device field.
- Experience in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Experience with computer applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
Pulse Biosciences is a novel medical therapy company bringing to market its proprietary CellFX™ Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) platform. The Company’s CellFX NPS platform provides a novel, precise, non-thermal, treatment technology delivering nanosecond duration energy pulses that impact cells in treated tissue while sparing acellular tissue. NPS’s unique mechanism of action disrupts the functions of internal cell structures while maintaining the outer cell membrane initiating a cascade of events within the cell that results in regulated cell death. The novel characteristics of the Company’s NPS mechanism of action has the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, the Company’s first planned commercial application. In pre-clinical studies, NPS has demonstrated an ability to induce immunogenic cell death in several cancer cell lines. The Company believes its NPS platform may play a role in immuno-oncology as a focal tumor treatment that can initiate an adaptive immune response. More information can be found at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.