Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiter will be responsible for the Company’s talent acquisition, streamlining the recruiting process, and helping to grow the team in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for technical, non-technical, and management positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs of the business
- Design and recommend innovative ways to attract, recruit, assess and hire top talent
- Coach hiring managers and interview teams on best practice interviewing and recruiting
- Source and hire top talent, while managing cost per hire and days to fill
- Facilitate the interviewing process – providing superior customer service to all candidates from the very first contact and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Manage job postings, Pulse careers page, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc. and assist with Pulse company branding
- Manage external recruiting vendors and consultant contracts
- Maintain and provide staffing reports and KPIs
- Assist with the on-boarding of employees, contractors, and consultants
- Represent the recruiting team internally and externally, acting as an ambassador to candidates, fostering an overall positive recruiting culture at Pulse Biosciences
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills to hiring managers and work in a collaborative team environment
- Proven experience in technical recruiting in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage multiple open requisitions and work with all hiring managers at all levels in a results-driven environment with competing demands
- Ability to discuss technical material with highly educated and experienced Life Science professionals
- Superior customer service skills, including strength in written and verbal communication
- Be self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work on-site in Hayward
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field and three to five years of related experience, or seven to ten years of progressively responsible related experience, or a combination of education and experience. Current HR industry certification(s) (e.g. PHR, SPHR, etc.) a plus. 5+ years’ experience in technical recruiting, ATS, headcount planning, sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates required. Experience with high tech recruiting in medical device, biotech, pharma industries a plus.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical-stage medical device company using a novel and proprietary platform technology called Nano-Pulse Electro-Signaling or NPS. NPS can be tuned to induce a variety of cellular responses including secretion, apoptosis and necrosis by modulating the NPS pulse parameters, making it applicable to a wide variety of cell types and therapeutic applications. One of the more promising applications of NPS is the treatment of solid tumors, where pre-clinical data has shown that NPS provides effective local tumor control and initiates an adaptive immune response with a vaccine-like effect by inducing immunogenic apoptosis of the cells.
Send resume to: Careers@pulsebiosciences.com