Sr. Product Manager
Pulse Biosciences is seeking a passionate, medical device product manager with launch experience. The role of Product Manager covers both upstream and downstream activities. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and tactics to lead to the future success of Pulse Biosciences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as champion and subject matter expert on our product - lead/support communication and training for products across the organization Create and execute annual operating plan for product, aligning with global channel marketing and RD/IT.
- Establish product positioning. Craft and refine marketing collateral and training materials that support product positioning; Develop sales training materials and selling aids for sales force and customer service. Participate in internal/external training activities. Lead and manage market research projects as needed.
- Partner closely with Engineering/ RD/IT to ensure alignment on technical and business requirements for the realization of new probe development based on end users experience and feedback during the development process.
- Coordinate with marketing communications (internal and external resources) to direct development of launch materials, product literature, POP, brochures, clinical education, video and any other collateral material required to support sales and key marketing messages.
- Ensure optimal customer/KOL interaction in the development process. Apply learnings to current and future product releases. Assess/ validate impact of new product concepts including investment needed and expected volume impact.
- Execute and manage implementation of early-phase commercial activities. Lead cross-functional teams through all aspects of the product launch process. Measure product success through post-launch product feedback to ensure revenue optimization.
- Responsible for marketing product management of device, translating customer/market needs into a compelling product vision and market-changing product solutions/iterations.
- Be an internal subject matter expert on all clinical and user-experience feedback on the device and application, have a high degree of market and competitive knowledge as well. Track competitive products and emerging technology.
- Develop national and regional tradeshow calendar, participate in key events; lead efforts including messaging, booth and promotional presence, event logistics, and budget.
- Responsible for analysis, planning, and implementation of tactical programs. Monitoring sales forecasts. Capacity to learn new technical skills and build clinical acumen for clear communication in all customer-facing materials.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Ability to work independently, using good judgment, initiative and analytical abilities, to accomplish short and long-range projects, anticipate likely needs, and recommend actions with minimal direction. Demonstrated time management skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Engineering or Biomedical Engineering expertise within the medical device space.
- 3-5 years filed based customer facing (sales or technical support) experience
- 4 years product management experience, proven track record of developing, executing and monitoring marketing plan execution.
- Demonstrated fiscal performance, meeting top line revenue goals while managing bottom line spend to within +/- 5% of annual budgets
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to link strategy to tactics with faultless execution
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Biology/Chemistry/Engineering.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills. Experience with MS Excel, Word, and Project.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. is an immuno-oncology company developing a proprietary oncolytic electroceutical therapy based on its Nano Pulse Stimulation (NPS) platform. Preclinical studies using NPS on solid tumors in murine models has demonstrated that NPS enables effective local tumor control and initiates an adaptive immune response with a vaccine-like effect by inducing immunogenic cell death.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.