Drive successful market launch, penetration and procedural growth of the CellFX system. Responsible for all CellFX system sales and utilization goals for the assigned region and responsible for leading a team in the activities required to support a mixed capital sale and ongoing utilization of each installed system. Responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory, including the planning, organizing, and implementing all sales management activities related to driving both system sales and procedural utilization, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Develop realistic goals and action plans for both the Territory Managers and Clinical Application Specialists as part of an integrated regional plan;
- Recruit, hire and train Territory Managers consistent with achieving sales quota results for the assigned region;
- Attract, train and maintain a high performing Clinical Application Specialist team to drive adoption and integration of CellFX procedures in every customer account; Target the hiring of Clinical Application Specialists who have experience driving account utilization of consumables;
- Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive CellFX system sales and increase procedural utilization;
- Provide training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company’s products using effective communication and sales techniques;
- Educate the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Pulse Biosciences products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer;
- Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service;
- Develop and maintain up-to-date territory account files in SalesForce.com for assigned region;
- Complete administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database;
- Maintain updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products;
- Develop and maintain supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization;
- Participate in industry-related trade shows/meetings;
- Maintain consistent communication with the VP of Sales on all matters related to the assigned region, including accurate forecasting for both system sales and Pulse cycle credits;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent Pulse Biosciences with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times;
- Maintain compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations;
- Comply with Pulse Biosciences quality system requirements as well as any applicable regulatory requirements and all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and work practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience;
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success leading a team selling capital and/or increasing utilization of a consumable product, preferably in the aesthetic space;
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physicians and/or other health care providers; Preference for direct customer experience with dermatologists and plastic surgeons;
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees;
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups; Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills;
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the dermatology/aesthetic field;
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and SalesForce.com;
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the individual resides; good driving record; All sales employees are required to drive a personal vehicle for company business; This vehicle is to be in good condition and well maintained; All requirements described in the company’s Automobile Allowance/Reimbursement Policy are always to be met;
- Ability to travel adequately to cover entire region including overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings;
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of CellFX procedures and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction;
- Home office capability is required with reliable high-speed internet access.
Pulse Biosciences is a publicly listed clinical stage electroceutical company pursuing multiple clinical applications of its proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation technology. Nano-Pulse Stimulation (NPS) is a non-thermal, precise, focal tissue treatment technology comprised of nanosecond (billionth of a second) range pulsed electric fields that directly affect the cell membrane and intracellular structures and initiates cell death in treated cells. The initiation of cell death by NPS results in a minimal inflammatory response, which improves healing outcomes and supports the replacement of treated tissue cells with healthy tissue cells. NPS’ unique mechanism of action to initiate cell death has the potential to significantly benefit patients for multiple medical applications in dermatology, immune-oncology, and in other unique tissue targets. In cancerous lesions, NPS has been shown in preclinical models to induce immunogenic cell death (ICD), which exposes the unique antigens of the treated cells to the immune system and enrolls immune system cells, such as cytotoxic T-cells to mount an adaptive immune response. More information is available at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.