Clinical Application Specialist
The Clinical Application Specialist has general responsibility for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes all activity with the CellFX installation, practice training and ongoing procedural support. It also includes the planning, organizing and implementing of all account management support related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving sales quotas and objectives. Reports to the assigned Regional Sales Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Achieving sales quotas results in the assigned territory. Responsible for providing comprehensive customer support to drive clinical education and increase procedural growth for the CellFX system for each practice.
- • Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on clinical applications and proper use of the CellFX system using effective communication and education techniques
- • Educating the customer on the indications, contraindications and safety of the Company’s products and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- • Supporting and helping to fulfill the execution of regional training workshops, customer promotional events and tradeshows within the territory and region.
- • Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- • Developing and maintaining up-to-date territory account files in Salesforce.com.
- • Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles and customer database in SFDC.
- • Maintaining updated knowledge and expertise of the industry and competitive products.
- • Developing and maintaining collaborative and productive relationships at all levels within the organization.
- • Participating in industry related tradeshows/meetings.
- • Comply with Pulse Bioscience’s quality system requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
- • Comply with all Company health and safety regulations, policies and work practices.
- • Maintain consistent communication with Regional Sales Director on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- • Demonstrate a strong work ethic and always represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty and professionalism.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent
- 4 – 6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physician’s and/or other health care providers. Preference for direct customer experience with device support to the dermatology and plastic surgery audience.
- Experience with selling consumables is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of employees and customers.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of the CellFX system and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic industry.
- Ability to use word processing and database applications and software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the individual resides with a good driving record. All sales employees are expected to drive a personal vehicle for Company business in good condition and well maintained consistent with the Company’s auto allowance and reimbursement policy.
- Ability to travel sufficiently to cover entire territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows and corporate meetings.
- Home office capability is required with high-speed internet access.