Pulse Biosciences is seeking an experienced NetSuite Business System Administrator/Analyst to join the IT team out of our Hayward office. You are right for this role if you consider yourself a self-starter; someone who is able to manage multiple tasks and projects in NetSuite simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Business System Administrator/Analyst is responsible for solution engineering, recommending process improvements and implementing enhancements to the NetSuite ERP system, while adhering to a SOX and IT Change Management processes. The ideal candidate has the potential to be converted from contract into Full-Time, and advance his/her contributions towards optimizing and automating the company's financial applications landscape over the next few years by implementing and supporting scalable business processes to support company's growth and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a primary NetSuite SME for implementing changes for SOD Controls, Analysis Monitoring and Mitigation project, using FastPath or similar tool.
- User Provisioning, Saved Searches, Reports, Day-today Administrative functions
- Sandbox Refreshes
- Assist with ITGC reports for SOX compliance
- Support core NetSuite Users of Finance, Inventory, Procurement and Manufacturing business functions.
- Support SOD requirements for Production Changes, using the Change Management guidelines
- Manage requests for new features or functionality, and assist with the prioritization of these requests
- Effectively partner with Integration Team and Managed Services Provider for resolution of production issues.
- Support the Finance departments during the month-end close issues and process
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Exhibit passion about Data Integrity, Data Modelling and Data governance
- NetSuite Certification is highly desired
- Basic understanding of Accounting, Costing and Manufacturing Configurations within NetSuite
- Expertise on Record-to-Report, Procure-To-Pay, Order-To-Cash, Manufacturing processes within NetSuite
- Knowledge or experience of SuiteCommerce Advanced will be a big advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience supporting or implementing third-party tools, SuiteApps, and/or boundaries with NetSuite (examples include Revenue Automation, Credit Card Integrations, Expense Management, SOX Automation, Bank Reconciliation, Logistics Automation, etc)
- Familiarity with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, NetSuite Customizations, Saved Searches, Suite Talk
- Familiarity with SnapLogic platform is desired, but not required (this is not a developer role)
- Experience using collaborative tools like Smartsheet, Slack, Jira and/or Confluence
- Is a NetSuite Community Enthusiast and Contributor
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 5-6 years hands-on verifiable experience using NetSuite, with atleast three full-scale implementations
- Overall combined Enterprise Business Applications experience of 8 years