Receiving and Inventory Coordinator
Pulse Biosciences (Nasdaq: PLSE) is a bio-electric medicine company committed to health innovation that has the potential to improve and extend the lives of patients. The CellFX® System will be the first commercial product to harness the distinctive advantages of our proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) technology. The unique cell-specific effects of the NPS mechanism of action have the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, our first planned commercial application.
We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of patients, physicians, healthcare providers, shareholders and our Pulse Biosciences team members. We take pride in hiring the best and brightest minds to our world-class company. Individuals who are creative, forward-thinking, and who approach challenges with an innovative attitude will excel in our culture.
Performs and coordinates activities related to inventory control such as receiving, expediting, kitting and raw materials storage. Supports the manufacturing organization relative to raw material, sub-assemblies and operating supplies requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials and assemblies between departments, according to production and shipping schedules.
- Receives all incoming materials (production and non-production) in a timely manner according to SOPs.
- Works directly with Finance to reconcile related documentation.
- Maintains raw material inventory integrity in accordance with the part and lot numbering system.
- Maintains and executes real-time transactions in ERP system.
- Pull kits / work orders to support internal manufacturing & external Contract Manufacturers.
- Performs periodic physical inventories and/or maintenance of a cycle count program to ensure inventory accuracy and reporting on same.
- Support the Shipping department when requested.
- Maintains the neat and orderly appearance of the company’s inventory storage and warehouse areas.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Five (5) years direct functional experience in a medical device environment.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite; a plus) commonly used in the medical device field.
- Experience in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Understands GMP & ISO job related regulations.
- Thorough understanding of Fed-Ex shipping procedures.
- Understanding of International shipping requirements.
- Proficient knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent oral written communication skills with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and the ability to be flexible taking on many different tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all functional areas.
- Ability to work conscientiously and with minimal direction, using good judgment, taking initiative to accomplish short and long-range projects, and recommend actions with minimal direction.
- Ability to work as a team member, multi-task and be very flexible to adapt to the ever-changing work priorities and requirements of a dynamic, fast growing company.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, California. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
At Pulse Biosciences, we are committed to providing a respectful work environment to our diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Principals only; unsolicited candidate submissions from recruiters or third-party agencies will be considered free referrals.