Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources and Recruiting, the Contract Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and helping to grow the company in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for technical, non-technical, and management positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs of the business
- Source and hire top talent, while managing cost per hire and days to fill
- Manage external recruiting vendors and consultant contracts
- Represent the recruiting team internally and externally, acting as an ambassador to candidates, fostering an overall positive recruiting culture at Pulse Biosciences
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills to hiring managers and work in a collaborative team environment
- Proven experience in technical/nontechnical recruiting in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage multiple open requisitions and work with all hiring managers at all levels in a results-driven environment with competing demands
- Ability to discuss technical material with highly educated and experienced Life Science professionals
- Superior customer service skills, including strength in written and verbal communication
- Be self-motivated and self-directed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field and three to five years of related experience, or seven to ten years of progressively responsible related experience, or a combination of education and experience. Current HR industry certification(s) (e.g. PHR, SPHR, etc.) a plus. 5+ years’ experience in technical recruiting, ATS, headcount planning, sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates required. Experience with high tech recruiting in medical device, biotech, pharma industries a plus.
Pulse Biosciences is a novel medical therapy company bringing to market its proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) platform. NPS is a novel, precise, non-thermal, treatment technology delivering nanosecond duration energy pulses that impact cells in treated tissue while sparing acellular tissue. NPS’s unique mechanism of action disrupts the functions of internal cell structures while maintaining the outer cell membrane initiating a cascade of events within the cell that results in regulated cell death. The novel characteristics of NPS’s mechanism of action has the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, the Company’s first planned commercial application. In pre-clinical studies, NPS has demonstrated an ability to induce immunogenic cell death in several cancer cell lines. The Company believes NPS may play a role in immuno-oncology as a focal tumor treatment that can initiate an adaptive immune response.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.