Under the direction of Associate Research Scientist, conduct in vitro and in vivo pre-clinical research to optimize the stimulation of the immune system using the Nano-Pulse Stimulation Platform. Conduct additional pre-clinical research where the data indicates further research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In vivo skills such as handling and treating rodents, tumor cell and formulation injections, tissue sampling, mouse husbandry, ex vivo post processing of tissues
- Laboratory organization and supply inventory management
- Working closely in teams executing protocols
- Perform tissue culture and manage cell culture stocks
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in vitro biological techniques, including cell culture and bioassays (i.e. ELISA, Flow Cytometry)
- Histology of mouse tissue and image processing
- Lab cleaning and upkeep
Qualifications and Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BS/MS in Biology or related scientific field required;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in medical device, biotech, biomedical, life sciences field, academic laboratory; industry experience is highly desirable;
- Hands on in vivo experience with mice for dosing, surgeries and tissue harvest
- Experience with sterile technique, cell culture, standard cellular/molecular biological techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.