Sales and Marketing Coordinator/Event Planner
Pulse Biosciences is seeking a self-directed individual to join the Sales and Marketing team to provide administrative assistance, provide support for key commercial activity planning and execution, and coordinate events, such as conventions and advisory board meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general administrative support for marketing and field-based sales personnel, including scheduling of calendar events
- Coordinate events, such as trade shows and exhibitions, sales training meetings and scientific advisory meetings, and coordinate materials, travel logistics, and booth exhibit planning and staffing requirements
- Manage tradeshow registrations, sponsorship applications, onsite services and payments
- Support sales and marketing activities, such as scheduling customer appointments and shipment of sales and marketing collateral
- Support key commercial launch activities as required
- Arrange department and group meetings ensuring all necessary information is available for discussion
- Help track department-level projects, activities and results
- Supervise marketing and sales materials production and inventory management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This position requires a minimum of an undergraduate degree, BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage; an equivalent experience in a similar role may also be considered with a two-year associates degree
- Proven experience as a sales and/or marketing assistant
- Experience working in the medical device and/or healthcare industries is preferred
- Experience working in the aesthetic or dermatology industry is a plus
- Experience interacting with sales force
- Strong organizational skills and comprehensive follow-through
- Strong collaboration, team building, and personnel development skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing computer software, online applications and creative software packages (CRM database, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc., Adobe creative suite) is a plus
Pulse Biosciences is a novel medical therapy company bringing to market its proprietary CellFX™ Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) platform. The Company’s CellFX NPS platform provides a novel, precise, non-thermal, treatment technology delivering nanosecond duration energy pulses that impact cells in treated tissue while sparing acellular tissue. NPS’s unique mechanism of action disrupts the functions of internal cell structures while maintaining the outer cell membrane initiating a cascade of events within the cell that results in regulated cell death. The novel characteristics of the Company’s NPS mechanism of action has the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, the Company’s first planned commercial application. In pre-clinical studies, NPS has demonstrated an ability to induce immunogenic cell death in several cancer cell lines. The Company believes its NPS platform may play a role in immuno-oncology as a focal tumor treatment that can initiate an adaptive immune response. More information can be found at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.