Pulse Biosciences is seeking an experienced Salesforce Analyst/Administrator to join the IT team out of our Hayward office. You are right for this role if you consider yourself a self-starter; someone who is able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, and can thrive in a growing environment. The Salesforce Administrator/Analyst is responsible for solution engineering, recommending process improvements, evaluating Third-Party tools and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system. Additionally, the role will also partner with the Integration Team for automating interfaces between Salesforce and other key enterprise business systems (example: NetSuite Arena, Engineering Applications, Concur, Datawarehouse). This role is expected to contribute in building, optimizing and automating the company's CRM applications landscape over the next few years by implementing and supporting scalable business application tools and processes to support company's growth and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, SalesOps and Engineering teams to assess business requirements, and formulate project plans to address these needs using Salesforce and compatible tools.
- Design, develop, test and deploy Salesforce modules and enhancements to build configurable extensions to meet business needs.
- Own various layers of an enterprise-level CRM applications from the systems perspective; everything from security, data integrity, business rules and logic, UI, and reporting.
- Work with cross-application technical teams to successfully partner, integrate, troubleshoot Salesforce platform with other connected Enterprise applications.
- Identify, manage, prioritize, address production issues or enhancement requests using JIRA or equivalent ticketing platform, while adhering to Corporate SDLC and Change Management processes, where applicable.
- Support the Sales department with quarter-end priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and developing/planning for future implementations.
- Develop, evaluate and support third-party extensions to Salesforce.
- Support, analyze, optimize customizations including reporting and dashboards, workflows, custom fields, page layouts, Apex classes, triggers, etc leveraging best practices and native functionality within Salesforce.
- Stay current with Salesforce administration and development best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical individuals.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Expertise on Sales Cloud is a must. Expertise on Service Cloud is a huge plus.
- Experience on implementing or managing third-party tools and extensions on Salesforce (example Conga Composer, AWS, DocuSign, Marketo, Tableau, etc)
- Ability to learn and cross train in other business systems
- Familiarity with designing or debugging APEX/Visualforce solutions in Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce.com Lightning UX
- Familiarity with SnapLogic platform is desired, but not required
- Well versed in SFDC object structures
- Project Management Experience is a plus
- Passionate about Data Integrity, Data Modelling and Data Governance
- Good understanding of web services, their use and troubleshooting
- Salesforce Community Enthusiast and Contributor is a big advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 5 - 6 years hands-on verifiable experience as a Salesforce.com Business Systems Analyst and/or Administrator platform, with atleast two full-scale implementations
- Overall combined development CRM experience of 6-8 years
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.