Senior Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst will help us develop, plan, execute, and support multiple business applications, infrastructure and security projects. They will be actively involved in feature design and business requirements, so this is a role for someone who wants to get their hands dirty in a fast-paced startup environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Participate in business customer briefings, project planning and scoping discussions with project management strategies and engage in project initiation consultations as required
- Provide timely delivery updates, and problem–solving, responsive resolution of project issues
- Lead front-end studies and Request for Proposal/Information RFP/RFI process for projects as required and work closely across business and IT teams to drive effective selection of delivery and solutions partners
- Plan, develop and execute effective project kick-offs to properly launch project teams and project steering
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables and manage scope changes with portfolio/project steering
- Provide project risk and mitigation plan as appropriate if relevant – escalate
- Develop project plan and schedule, and monitor, escalate and secure approvals for change
- Develop project budget, track variance and escalate accordingly with recommended corrective actions
- Develop plan with respective leads to include all other work-streams – business, training, change management
- Manages and ensures proper transition of project to operations
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experienced Senior IT Project Manager with minimum, 8 years of PM experience – initiate to delivery and experience using Project Management Methodologies
- Good Network Security, Identity & Access Management, End-Point Security technical knowledge
- Good RFP/ POC/Contract Management process knowledge
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management experience
- Excellent MS Project skills and Work Breakdown Structure experience
- Experience managing project budgets
Pulse Biosciences is a novel medical therapy company bringing to market its proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) platform. NPS is a novel, precise, non-thermal, treatment technology delivering nanosecond duration energy pulses that impact cells in treated tissue while sparing acellular tissue. NPS’s unique mechanism of action disrupts the functions of internal cell structures while maintaining the outer cell membrane initiating a cascade of events within the cell that results in regulated cell death. The novel characteristics of NPS’s mechanism of action has the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, the Company’s first planned commercial application. In pre-clinical studies, NPS has demonstrated an ability to induce immunogenic cell death in several cancer cell lines. The Company believes NPS may play a role in immuno-oncology as a focal tumor treatment that can initiate an adaptive immune response.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.