Senior Revenue Accountant
Pulse Biosciences is currently seeking for a Senior Revenue Accountant that will be an integral part of our growing team. The Sr. Revenue Accountant develops, implements and/or maintains Revenue Recognition models. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working in a rapidly growing environment where she/he can make a substantial impact.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that revenue is recognized in accordance with corporate policy under ASC 606.
- Participate in all aspects of the revenue close, including creating journal entries, reconciliations, etc.
- Generate customer invoices and process payments received from customers
- Responsible for collections process and follow on past due accounts
- Work cross functionally with Finance, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, IT, and various business owners to develop scalable Order-to-Cash processes and drive new system initiatives and improvements.
- Work closely with Sales Operation team for internal and external inquires and issues
- Develop process narratives for AR and Revenue cycles. Establish and maintain control process for revenue and contract review
- Prepare documentation for quarterly/annual audit requests
- Ad hoc projects as needed
EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or equivalent experience
- BA in Accounting or related majors. CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
- 4-6 years relevant experience working with revenue recognition
- Biotech/medical device and public company experience a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Highly self-motivated individual who is disciplined, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
Pulse Biosciences is a novel medical therapy company bringing to market its proprietary CellFX™ Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) platform. The Company’s CellFX NPS platform provides a novel, precise, non-thermal, treatment technology delivering nanosecond duration energy pulses that impact cells in treated tissue while sparing acellular tissue. NPS’s unique mechanism of action disrupts the functions of internal cell structures while maintaining the outer cell membrane initiating a cascade of events within the cell that results in regulated cell death. The novel characteristics of the Company’s NPS mechanism of action has the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, the Company’s first planned commercial application. In pre-clinical studies, NPS has demonstrated an ability to induce immunogenic cell death in several cancer cell lines. The Company believes its NPS platform may play a role in immuno-oncology as a focal tumor treatment that can initiate an adaptive immune response. More information can be found at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.
Send resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.